vineri, 10 decembrie 2010

lucky go happy

Amazing day!

I set my alarm clock for 8:59...I woke up at 10:15. got dressed and was out of the dorm by 10:40. got to the Univ.
found 100 kroner...remember when I found 50 in the beginning...now I'm a week away from leaving.
I thought, if I would stay for another semester..I'll probably find 200 at the beginning of the semester and 500 at the end hahaha
no seriuosly..poor person who lost it.
I bought gifts for friends ... so I don't feel so bad about finding the money anymore :D

then I got my documents settled and went to say goodbye to my awesome teachers. they were really nice..it was a pleasure to know them and as they put it...they were pleased to have me there as well :P

I got an A at my Beat Culture class...Michael made me blush, he said wonderful things about my play :D

next thing: I got a book for free from the libary, just because it has a few pages floating around. yeey

on top of everything I got a great reference from the Student Radio to take home!

I'll go to a pizza buffet tonight and tomorrow I'll plan my trip to Bergen and Oslo.


this is from another pizza party with my special girls! Thank you: Eva, Ann-Katrin, Melanie, Anita, Pauline, Nastassja, April, Sanaa!

and this is from the white turned colorful t-shirt party...sad times...I miss a lot of wonderful people.


last but not least I want to wish a good friend a warm and happy birthday! love ya Onu!

I'll write again before leavig to let you all know what I thought of the rainiest city in Europe and the Oslo Christmas market. Can't wait to see my family friends again!!!

keep your cheeks rosy, your hands in mittens and your heart warm!
take care all!

oh...Norwegian things - loosing money, smiling and whistling on the street, decorating trees and streets with good taste. Candles, wooden hearts and stars on doors. Children of 8 jumping into freezing water along with their family.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebqdwQzmSHM http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkJf0md1kG8